Career Center Events
Week of July 31st – August 4th
Here’s what’s happening this week at the Western Addition Career Center
1449 Webster Street, San Francisco, CA
Center Orientation: Mon thru Thur @ 10am
- Learn about our services. Registration required for all our workshops.
Resume Critique: Every other Monday starting @ 1pm
- Need to write or update your resume? This is the workshop for you.
Interviewing Workshop: Mondays @ 2pm
- Would you like to have better results with your interviewing? Attend this workshop.
Computer Training: Mondays and Wednesdays (11-4:30 pm)
(Both drop-ins and reservations accepted, but reservations taken first)
- Need help with Microsoft Word, Excel / other MS programs? Whether you have some experience and want to build your skills or you’re a 1st-timer we can help. Training also available for using email, flash drives, other tasks
Sister Circle Women’s Support Network: Every Monday @ starting @ 5pm
- Join us for this weekly women’s group focusing on issues of health, safety and wellness. Learn how to take charge of your life in a supportive, nurturing environmen
CPMC / First Source (Walk-in):Every Tuesday from 11am-2pm
- Want to work at California Pacific Medical Center? Get application and interview tips from one of our employment specialists.
On-site Financial/Housing Assistance: Every Thursday, starting at 11am
- A rep from SFHDC will be on hand to answer questions and offer 1-on-1 help regarding credit, housing, and more. Get the help you need to get more out of life.
Credit Building & Repair Bootcamp: Every 1st Thursday @ 5-7pm
- This workshop teaches you how to clean up your finances so you can qualify for rentals & home loan applications. Also shows participants how to save money for big purchases, how to qualify for loans, get low income housing resources, and more.
For more events, check out the July 2017 Career Center Calendar of upcoming hiring events and workshops.