Career Center Events
Week of June 26th – June 30th
Here’s what’s happening this week at the Western Addition Career Center
1449 Webster Street, San Francisco, CA
Center Orientation: Mon thru Thur @ 10am
- Learn about our services. Registration required for all our workshops.
Resume Critique: Every other Monday starting @ 1pm
- The city of SF offers free training for residents wanting to work in the hospitality field. Get more details/learn how to apply.
Interviewing Workshop: Mondays @ 2pm
- Would you like to have better results with your interviewing? Attend this workshop
Sister Circle Women’s Networking Group: Mondays @ 5pm
- Join us for this weekly women’s group focusing on issues of health, safety and wellness. Learn how to take charge of your life in a supportive, nurturing environment.
Computer Training: Mondays and Wednesdays (11-4:30 pm)
(Both drop-ins and reservations accepted, but reservations taken first)
- Need help with Microsoft Word, Excel / other MS programs? Whether you have some experience and want to build your skills or you’re a 1st-timer we can help. Training also available for using email, flash drives, other tasks.
CPMC / First Source (Walk In)
- Want to work at California Pacific Medical Center? Get application and interview tips from one of our employment specialist
On-site Financial/Housing Assistance: Every Thursday, starting at 11am
- A rep from SFHDC will be on hand to answer questions and offer 1-on-1 help regarding credit, housing, and more. Get the help you need to get more out of life.
For more events, check out the June 2017 Career Center Calendar of upcoming hiring events and workshops.