On Call Cook/ChefShare this:
Reports to: Supervisor
Salary Range (DOE): DOE
Deadline to Apply: July 01, 2017
This job requires the following:
- 2 year experience cooking in a commercial kitchen
- Must be flexible to work shift schedule, weekends or holidays
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a culturally diverse kitchen team of staff, volunteers & families
- Have an understanding and be able to complete HACCP procedures
- Must be experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Valid California Driver’s License preferred
- The Chef will get work assignments from the Kitchen Manager, who will be your direct supervisor
- The Chef can be assigned to work any of the two main areas of our kitchen operation; Breakfast Schedule or Dinner Schedule
- Tasks will include baking, roasting and braising of meats, preparing soup, sauces, stock, starches and vegetables
- Maintains a clean work area and follows all local, state and federal health standard guidelines.
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume and a cover letter indicating why you would be a great candidate for this position to jobs@successcentersf.