Xfinity Sales AssociateShare this:
Reports to: Supervisor
Salary Range (DOE): DOE
Deadline to Apply: November 02, 2017
This job requires the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Pass background check and drug test
- Strong communication skills and ability to relate to customer’s needs
- Ability to work independently and ability to work flexible hours
- Enthusiastic, motivated & self-driven personality with a desire to succeed
- Work within an assigned residential territory to sell and promote the full range of products with focus on video, high-speed Internet, phone and XFINITY home services
- Communicate and develop rapport with customers.
- Explain our products and services in-depth and recommend the right solutions
- Seek out potential new customers and upgrade existing customer’s services
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume and a cover letter indicating why you would be a great candidate for this position to jobs@successcentersf.